Forgot your Netflix password or want to change it?
We are here to cover and will provide you a guide on how to change your Netflix password.
Netflix is the ruler of the streaming platform with amazing movies and TV shows. It is important to change your Netflix password frequently for the good health of your account and to stop unwanted third parties from using your account for free.
How to Change Netflix Password Thorough Browser?
To change your Netflix password through your browser you just have to follow these steps discussed below
How to Change Netflix Password Thorough Mobile Phone
Follow these easy steps to change your Netflix account password through your phone
Suggestion to Choose a Strong Password for your Netflix Account
To keep your Netflix account more secure you have to choose a very strong password. Make sure you use a combination of numbers, Upper case, lowercase letters, and special characters to make it more difficult and stronger.
Always use different passwords for different social accounts because if the hacker got access to one password he will be able to access all of your social accounts.
How to Reset Netflix Password?
In case you forgot your login credential there is a way to reset your Netflix password. This is how you can do it
- On your browser or your mobile phone, open the Netflix login page and click on “Need help?”
- Enter your email or mobile phone number associated with your Netflix account
- In case you forgot your email id too then select Text Message (SMS) to get the verification code in order to reset your password
If you forgot your email address or mobile number you signed up with then click on “ I don’t remember my email or phone “ and you will be redirected to further account details to retrieve your credentials.
if you are still unable to reset your Netflix password you can cancel Netflix account easily.
What Account Protection does Netflix offers
Apart from changing your Netflix password frequently, Netflix is there to make your account safer by providing more tips and techniques.
- Netflix asks its users to add their phone numbers in order to recover their accounts if they have forgotten their passwords.
- Netflix has the option “ Sign out of all devices “. This option will help you to sign out your Netflix account from the device that is no longer in your ownership.
- Netflix has already mentioned in its terms and conditions that they will never ask for your personal information through email. So if you received an email asking for your personal information or your bank details should be ignored
Why Can’t I Change My Netflix Password?
This problem can be solved by refreshing your device. Follow the discussed steps of troubleshooting so that this issue can be resolved
- Delete the email from the inbox as well as from the trash folder if you have sent it to yourself to reset your Netflix password
- Go to netflix.com/clearcookies after deleting the email. This will take you to the Netflix homepage by signing you out
- Click on netflix.com/loginhelp
- Select continue after entering your email
- Follow those steps to reset your Password that Netflix has sent to your provided email address.
If you want to access those content that are not available in your region you can change Netflix region to get those content while residing in your region.
Frequently Asked Questions – FAQs
Can I view my Netflix password?
Why does Netflix keep rejecting my password?
This means that you are entering an incorrect password or email id.
Can Netflix passwords be shared?
The Netflix password should not be shared. Netflix has provided an option for streaming two, three or four screens at a time. In that case the password can be shared.
What happens if I change my Netflix password?
The devices associated with your Netflix account will logout automatically only those devices can now log in which have the new password.
The steps have been discussed in order to change your Netflix password. Netflix passwords can easily be changed through the Netflix browser or through the Netflix app. The above-discussed steps will help you to change your Netflix password in no time so that you can enjoy your Netflix without any worry that somebody is using your subscription.